Discover These New Prosthetic Microprocessor Knees
A prosthetic microprocessor knee, also known as a “smart” knee, is a type of advanced prosthetic knee joint that controls the movement of the knee with a small computer, or microprocessor.
The prosthetic microprocessor is a computer that senses and analyzes information about your walking pattern.
It detects how you walk and makes minor adjustments to keep you stable. This results in a more natural and smooth walking motion, and better stability and balance while reducing your chances of falling.
With a prosthetic microprocessor knee, you can walk more confidently and steadily, improving your quality of life.
Here are a few benefits of a microprocessor knee:
- Improved balance and stability: A microprocessor knee provides better balance and stability, reducing the risk of falls by improving the user’s ability to walk and maintain their balance.
- Improved walking: A prosthetic microprocessor knee can provide you a more natural and smooth walking motion, which can make walking feel more comfortable and less tiring.
- Greater independence: With a prosthetic microprocessor knee, you can walk on a variety of terrains, and climb and descend stairs more easily, leading to greater independence and improved quality of life.
- More controlled gait: The microprocessor knee continuously monitors the user’s walking pattern and adjusts the knee joint accordingly, providing a more controlled and stable gait, reducing the risk of falls.
- Flexibility and customization: The knee can be configured by Jeff to adjust the knee’s resistance and range of motion to suit your needs and lifestyle.
- Reduced pain: A microprocessor knee can help to reduce pain and stress on the residual limb, which can lead to an improved overall quality of life.
- Better posture and body alignment: The microprocessor knee helps to improve posture and body alignment, reducing the risk of falls and improving the user’s overall comfort and mobility.
- Enhanced confidence and independence: A microprocessor knee provides users with improved mobility and stability, enhancing their confidence and independence, and reducing the risk of falls.
“Overall, a prosthetic microprocessor knee can help you walk more naturally, safely, and confidently, which can lead to your improved quality of life.” -Jeff Ropp CP
Discover The Superior New HiFi Prosthetic Socket Interface The High-Fidelity Prosthetic Socket Interface Helps Eliminate Prosthesis Pain, Discomfort & Frustration Because It Fits Right.
“This HiFi Socket Interface is unlike anything else you have ever tried.”
It Works By Securely “LOCKING” Your Femur Tight Inside Your Prosthetic Socket Improving Your Comfort, Balance, Posture & Control.
Limiting femur movement provides these very important benefits:
- Increased Function and Movement “With Greater Comfort” Well Beyond Previous Boundaries
- More Intimate Soft Snug Fit (Feels like it’s connected to you instead of floating in the socket)
- Better Weight Tolerance (Prosthesis is and feels lighter)
- More Range of Motion (Connects to your body better)
- Lower Socket Brim (Less pressure around the top of the socket)
- Become Much More Active and Involved Without Added Effort
- Can Be Worn Much Longer
- Drastically Reduces Back Pain
- Overall Makes Life Easier
- You’ll Love Experiencing Your Pain-Free Secure Comfort!!
Don’t take our word for it, see and hear what Jessica Torppe has to say about her new prosthetic leg made using this HiFi Prosthetic Socket System. Click Here Now
“Call Ropp Clinic Now and Discover How Many Of These New Prosthesis Technologies Could Be A Perfect Fit For You & Your Lifestyle — 248-669-9222″